- Provide administrative tasks / specific support to the research team (e.g. set-up of room/equipment, preparation of refreshments for visitors, manage webchat, note-taking, report generation).
- Answers phone calls, schedules meetings / events and attend to visitors in the office.
- Assist in logistics management for temps (e.g. assignment/return of equipment).
- Booking of resources (e.g. calendars, internal/external meeting rooms, equipment, flights and accommodations).
- Coordinate with internal departments (e.g. Business Development, Finance, HR, Design).
- Ensures that equipment is operational (e.g. repairs, maintenance, management of inventory and evaluating new equipment).
- Management of external vendors (e.g. courier, letter shopping, translation, printing, lucky draw prizes).
- Minimum ‘O’ levels and above
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good command of spoken and written English and a second language.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Able to work with deadlines.
- Has the eye for detail and possess problem-solving skills.
- Entry level candidates are welcome to apply.