- Recruitment – responsible for planning and operation for the whole recruitment process.
- Responsible for preparing contracts for the new staff and change of status sheets whenever necessary – signatures, copies, deadlines (probation & other) etc.
- Inform Department Head of deadlines – (probation, appraisals, disciplinary action) etc.
Responsible for conducting staff orientation for all new staff.
- Ensure all staff are well informed about the company, labour and management matters.
- Responsible for maintenance and updating of staff personal files.
- Responsible for preparation and updating of reports and statistic for management review.
- Ensure that all government matters in regard to manpower & labour are fully understood, implemented and advised to the management and staff.
- Responsible for planning and updating of training records for all staff.
- Application of Work passes online via MOM website.
- Listen to employee requests / concerns and handle of report according- and follow up.
- Manage the annual performance Appraisals and salary review exercise.
- Organizing staff event – parties, sport, etc.
- Minimum a Diploma in related field.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in Human Resources.
- Good communicator and ability to write and present well.
- Effectively bilingual English and Mandarin (to deal with chinese speaking candidates during the recruitment process).
- Conversant in the use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Positive attitude, able to work under pressure and multi-task.