If you would like to learn the ropes of HR, this is a perfect internship opportunity for you.
- End-to-end recruitment
- Conducting onboarding for all new employees
- Updating and maintaining of employees p-files
- Preparation and updating of reports and statistics for management review
- Organising staff event – parties, sport, etc.
- Any other adhoc tasks as assigned
- Good communication skills with ability to write and present well
- Effectively bilingual English and a second language (to effectively recruit for multi-language roles in various projects)
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Positive attitude and enjoy working with people
- Ability to work under pressure and a multi-tasker
I enjoyed interning with Beacon. I learnt a lot about recruitment and planning for HR. Most importantly, I enjoyed the culture of Beacon and the people who helped make my internship experience a wonderful one. Thank you.
– HR Intern. Singapore Poly. 2021.