Do you like working with different teams in an organization?
Are you an independent worker who enjoys conceptualising a marketing plan?
Do you enjoy posting on social media and website?
If you say “Yes” to the above questions, then we are looking for you!
- Develop and execute creative marketing plans aligned with corporate strategy and brand image
- Write media communications for marketing collaterals
- Oversee the planning and production of marketing and related promotional collaterals
- Copywrite, edit and proof read digital, marketing, operational and corporate materials
- Execute campaigns to drive web traffic, conversions, lead generation, video views, etc.
- Source, manage and track effectiveness of corporate social marketing platforms
- Manage corporate website and ensure web design and content are in line with the latest trends and most current information
- Conduct research and propose new marketing avenues
- Liaise with external stakeholders to execute marketing campaigns and/or events
- Budget planning and propose recommendations to management
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports
- Minimum a Degree in Marketing, Mass Communications or related field
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in Marketing
- Strong communication, in both writing and interpersonal skills
- Meticulous, creative, proactive and resourceful
- Ability to write and present well
- Proficient in MS Office applications, SEO, and Social Media Apps
- Adobe Photoshop skills will be an added advantage
- Pleasant disposition and charismatic personality
- Positive attitude, able to work under pressure and multi-tasker