We are looking out for a Research Analyst!
Are you an investigative person? Can you tell a story by looking at numbers? Do you relish opportunities to share insights with decision makers?
If the answer is “yes” to all 3 questions, send us your application! We would love to meet you. You could our next star analyst!
- Liaise with clients about the nature of the research to be carried out
- Design and manage a research project independently
- Programme SPSS templates, syntaxes for capturing of data, excel macros
- Conduct data cleaning and vetting
- Create a coding frame / code open-ended text
- Undertake data analysis based on project specifications (e.g. cross-tabulations, custom-tables, pivot tables, significance testing, multivariate analysis)
- Prepare reports for both qualitative and quantitative studies in PowerPoint / Word / Excel
- Manage and execute analysis type projects (e.g. when data is provided by client / data-mining in big data)
- Conduct presentation
- At least 2-3 years of working experience as Research Analyst or related field
- Degree, Post-Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Business, Mathematics, Psychology, Statistics and other relevant disciplines
- Experienced in quantitative and qualitative data analysis methods
- Fluency in English and Mandarin to liaise with Mandarin speaking stakeholders
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office and SPSS
- Good communication and presentation skills
Interested applicants, please email your resume with full resume stating qualifications, experience, present and expected salary and contact number.
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified