Job Responsibilities: (Training will be provided)
- Place outbound telephone calls on defense-related matters
- Conduct surveys over the phone
- Record responses
- Excellent communication skills
- A warm and approachable personality
- Good command of English and a second language (Mandarin, Bahasa Melayu, Tamil) to converse with non-English speaking individuals
- Basic knowledge in Excel and use of web browser
- Previous experience as Telemarketer or Tele-Surveyor would be an advantage.
- Able to start immediately and can commit to weekends
- Commitment period till 30 June 2020
- A typical working week starts from Wednesday to Saturday (up to 44 hours per week.
- Working hours: 10.00 am to 10.00 pm (including 1-hour lunch & 1-hour dinner)
- On occasions when you are required to work for more than 44 hours per week, overtime pay will be given.
Interested applicants, please submit your resume in PDF (max 5mb) stating qualifications, experience, present and expected salary, and contact number. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified.