Lucky Draw Prizes for 2018
Lucky Draw Terms & Conditions
- The Lucky Draw is open to all respondents of GES 2018 who have completed and submitted the survey questionnaire by 18 January 2019.
- Each respondent will only be allowed to submit once. The Joint-Polytechnic GES Committee reserves the right to disqualify any incomplete submission.
- All submissions become the property of the Polytechnics, which reserve the right to use the information provided in ways deemed fit.
- The Lucky Draw will take place in March 2019.
- All prize winners will be contacted and must claim their prizes in person and produce their NRIC/FIN or Passport for verification purposes. Alternatively, they can authorise another person to collect the prize on their behalf.
- The Joint-Polytechnic GES Committee reserves the right to replace the prizes with items of similar value.
- The Joint-Polytechnic GES Committee reserves the right to forfeit prizes not claimed by end of May 2019.
- The Joint-Polytechnic GES Committee’s decision on all matters relating to the Lucky Draw is final, and no correspondence will be entertained.
- The Joint-Polytechnic GES Committee reserves the right to publish winners’ details in their promotional materials.
- Participation in the Lucky Draw and/or redemption of any prizes will constitute acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and any amendments thereafter.
- The Joint-Polytechnic GES Committee reserves the right to amend these Terms & Conditions, subject to existing laws and legal process, at any time and without notice.
For enquiries, please contact the GES hotline at 6873 9768 or email polyGES@beacon.com.sg